Market Intelligence Research – Part Two
In the first segment of this two-part series on gathering market intelligence through research we stressed this tool to stay ahead of your competitors moves and satisfy your customer needs.
Here are some project examples gathered in competitive market intelligence research:
- Monthly tracking reports of 17 major competitors for an industrial services firm.
- Discovering what a new manufacturing facility in the Midwest was to be used for on behalf of a technology firm.
- Unraveling the depth of threat of a competitor’s new production and packaging technology, and what lead times our client had to respond.
- Investigating customer perspectives between major mass merchandisers service levels in the home improvement, office supply and general merchandise segments.
- Conducting “mystery shopping” calls-visits into seven competitive retail and commercial banking operations nationally.
- Providing a comprehensive profile of twelve major global food companies.
- Uncovering the organizational structures for marketing, R&D and sales departments of targeted consumer package goods firms.
- Trade show visitation and interviewing at National Hardware and Lawn & Garden shows.
Read Part One: Market Intelligence Helps Meet Customer Needs
If you need assistance in research and analyzing information based on market intelligence pick up the phone and call Just The Facts today at 847-506-0033 for a FREE consultation to discuss project needs.